What's Being Said About Pre-Dating
- Looking for love - -SOUTH BURLINGTON -- Rob Chittenden knows the dating scene is tough. "My goal isn't just to hook up. .... I'm looking for the one," Chittenden said. "I'm 27; I own my own business; I'm sick of being single. I'm saving money to buy a house; I'm looking to the future. I want the American dream. ... I want someone to share it with." - BurlingtonFreePress.Com, July 23, 2006
- Hearts racing - -Looking for love but pressed for time? "Speed dating" lets you knock out several first dates in one sitting. We sent two staffers, Tom Rabeno and Eileen Zaffiro, to check it out. - Daytona Beach New-JournalOnline.Com, July 17, 2006
- Looking for love is big business in the United States, with more than 100 million singles in this country. Today, there are more ways than ever, to find the right person.
- Ready...Set...Date! - 13 men, 13 women, 5 minutes to find love - Poughkeepsie Journal, November 20, 2005
- Relationships can move faster in the mountains
- "DILLON - Tired of the Summit County dating scene - meeting people in loud bars, going on blind dates, getting someone's number on the ski lift?" -
Summit Daily News , September 13, 2005
- Find Love in Six Minutes or Less - "The scene at the darkened bar looks just like a snapshot from a junior high dance....." - Go-Triad, Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:30 pm
- A Survival Guide for Being Single in Issaquah - ... “An Issaquah singles scene?” scoffs single Sammamish resident Ryan Zielonka. “There isn’t one. If you want that, you go to Seattle.”
- Issaquah Press , July 28, 2005
Denver: Stop Whining! - ... “My advice to ... Denver’s lonely hearts: Get out there! And stop whining! You don’t know how good you have it.
” - Forbes.com, July 25, 2005
- Pre-Dating: Match Made in Minutes! - Hate the downtown bar scene? Tired of spending your lonely Saturday nights watching VH1 countdown shows? Then a new business could help find your perfect mate in — get this — six minutes....
” - New-Record.com, July 19, 2005
- That Girl! - ... I like speed-dating because it's basically a more organized version of what happens at every bar, club or party you've ever been to....
- Palm Beach Post.com, June 24, 2005
- Cupid with a Clock -
Speed dating coordinator Lisa Tycocki oversees events in which particpants meet and talk to 10 or 12 other singles in six-minute "pre-dates." - The Hub, February 9, 2005
- Single in the Circle City - (pdf) - If “I’m sick of the bar scene” is a gripe of Circle City singles, the natural solution would seem to be do your mate-hunting elsewhere. But that presents yet another pesky question: Where do you go when you know who you are and what you want, but not where to find it? - Nuvo.Net, February 9, 2005
Acquires #1 Speed Dating Company - Cupid.com, Inc. (http://www.cupid.com),
a leading online dating service, today announced its acquisition of
PreDating - Nov. 29th, 2004
Sponsor Meets Speed-Dating November 28, 2004
Announces Position as World's Largest Speed Dating Company - June
Palmer Tomkinson is speed dating! British actress Tara Palmer-Tomkinson
has reportedly resorted to speed dating after being dumped by nine men.
London WebIndia123.com | August 08, 2004
Potential - Speed-dating events assure hopefuls that they'll get
to meet a dozen people in one night. Sparks could fly, but even the
worst date is over in six minutes flat.
ARIZONA DAILY STAR, Tuesday, July 27, 2004.
revved up - Love is on the run for busy Gainesville professionals.
ALLIGATOR ONLINE, Thursday, July 22, 2004.
dating: Locals like the latest trend in meeting new people - StarBanner.com,
Wednesday, July 14, 2004
Singles, Don't Despair, Just Get Out There - The Statesman Journal,
Tuesday, June 1, 2004.
Dating Game: Six min. speed-dating - The Heights, Tuesday, March
professionals say hello speed dating, good-bye Internet - Jacksonville
News Leader, Oct 1, 2003.
- Romance on the Run! - Howard County Times - Sept 9, 2003.
- Speed Dating: on Your Mark, Get Set, Go! - The Daily Aztec, Sept 9, 2003.
In St Louis - St Louis Today, Sept 8, 2003.
On The Run - The Roanoke Times (VA), August 22, 2003.
Dating - Harrisburg Online, Wednesday, August 13, 2003.
Test drive your next date - The Virginia-Pilot, April 30, 2003.
Dating" Survey Reveals Women Prefer Younger Men and 70% Get a
Match - PreDating Survey, February 8, 2003.
Man's Experience at a PreDating Event - Harrisburg PA Patriot-News,
December 15, 2002.
Launches in Harrisburg! - Harrisburg PA Patriot-News, December 10,
- Dating for the 21st
Century - Los Angeles Times, May 24, 2002.
- The Six Minute
Dating Game - Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel, May 20, 2002.
- PreDating: A
Test Drive For Romance - Orlando Sentinel, March 28, 2002.
- South Florida Singles Find
New Way to Pair Up - PreDating Press Release, November 1, 2001.