What's Being Said About Pre-Dating
Here to See Videos & TV News Stories and Subscribe to the YouTube
view pdf files, you will need Adobe
Acrobat Reader 7.0 (free).
- Video Clip of Pre-Dating.com C.O.O., Michael Clark and Angoletta Taylor (speeddater) join us in studio with Dating advice and tips.
- 10 News - WTSP.com - May 2018
Note: Might take a minute to download...
- Tinder Vs. Talking: Singles Try Speed Dating In Age Of Online Dating- - January 10, 2019.
- 100+ Cities and A Match Guarantee - Pre-Dating Makes Speed Dating Easier Than Ever- (pdf) - February 16, 2016.
- Single Baltimore Baby Boomers Back On The Dating Trail- Feb 13, 2013.
- First Ever Zombie Speed Dating Event for the WALKING DEAD to be Held by Pre-Dating.com - (pdf) - RPLog.org,
October 25, 2012
The Modern Dating Game - Jupiter Magazine - January 2017
Adventures in Dating, Fast Moves. A first-time foray into speed dating - February 2012
"5 Strategies Guaranteed to Produce an Amazing Relationship FREE Teleseminar" - Latest Installment of Pre-Dating's "Dating Strategies Teleseminar Series" - December 13, 2011.
Alone Sucks!" FREE
Learn How to Transform Yourself for More Success in the Dating World -
May 12, 2011
- Fast Cars & Fast Dates -
Speed Dating Singles Event at the Milwaukee Auto Show - February 25,
- Dating after Divorce or Breakup! - (image) "Try the newest form of speed dating! Forget the old eight-minute dating events-the new thing is three-minute dating (put together by companies like Fastdater.com or PreDating.com) Studies show it takes just three minutes to gauge your interest in a new prospect, and since these events can pack in more dates, you'll have a better chance of making a connection!" -Woman's World
Article, Jan 11, 2011
- Coffee Lovers Unite - Coffee
lovers meet at 20 Pittsburgh
area Dunkin Donuts for a free mug of coffee and a chance at love. -
September 29, 2010
Collins: A look into the fast-pased world of speed
dating - (pdf) - BALTIMORE
- If there’s one thing we Americans like,
it’s variety. And whatever else we may like,
we like it FAST. Our messages, coffee and gratification
better be instant.. - TheExaminer.com,
August 19, 2006
- Pelicans' home game tonight - (pdf) - The Myrtle Beach Pelicans will host the Kingston Indians tonight at Coastal Federal Field......This game also features the first Myrtle Beach Single Mingle, sponsored by Cupid.com. - MyrtleBeachOnline.com-The Sun News, August 9, 2006
- Looking for love - (pdf) - SOUTH BURLINGTON -- Rob Chittenden knows the dating scene is tough. "My goal isn't just to hook up. .... I'm looking for the one," Chittenden said. "I'm 27; I own my own business; I'm sick of being single. I'm saving money to buy a house; I'm looking to the future. I want the American dream. ... I want someone to share it with." - BurlingtonFreePress.Com, July 23, 2006
- Hearts racing - (pdf) - Looking for love but pressed for time? "Speed dating" lets you knock out several first dates in one sitting. We sent two staffers, Tom Rabeno and Eileen Zaffiro, to check it out. - Daytona Beach New-JournalOnline.Com, July 17, 2006
- Cupid coming to town for speed dating event - (pdf) - THE VILLAGES — He wanted to talk strictly sports on your first date. As a result, there won’t be a second date. If only you had known beforehand he was nowhere near being “Mr. Right.” - TheVillagesDailySun.com, July 8, 2006
- Face to Face for 6 Minutes - (pdf) - Some people don't have time for first dates that might be boring. - LubbockOnline.Com, July 7, 2006
- How to find a wife in six minutes - (pdf) - After getting divorced I decided to check out the latest phenom for Jewish seniors -- speed dating. - Jewsweek.Com, June 22, 2006
- High-speed connection - (pdf) - Smiles, laughter and conversation flowed as easily as the drinks Monday night during the Cedar Valley's first Cupid.com-sponsored speed dating event. - WCFCourier.Com, Pulse, June 8, 2006
- Culture Clash - (pdf) - Speed Dating and Dating and Dating - Chattanooga might not be L.A., but I’m not complaining. - The Pulse, May 10, 2006
- Work Space: Hooking people up is her job - (pdf) - Rebecca Savidge, 35, of Denver sets people up for a living. She coordinates speed dating events in Denver and Fort Collins and loves what she does. - NextNC.Com, April 26, 2006
- Families In Mind - (pdf) - Each participant meets 12 other people during six-minute dates. - SouthBendTribune.Com, March 28, 2006
- Lovers try to score with Bruins - (pdf) - How about some speed dating along with some fast skating at your next Bruins game? The company that owns both the Bruins and the TD Banknorth Garden have teamed up with an Internet matchmaking service in a bid to mix romance with a nice hip check here and there. - BostonHerald.Com, March 9, 2006
- Cupid deserves more respect - (pdf) - Love is now publicly traded. Both Match.com and Yahoo, two of the biggest dating Web sites, are listed on the NASDAQ. - Pittsburgh Tribune Review, PittsburghLive.com, March 9, 2006
- Active Eugene Singled Out - (pdf) - Eugene, a great place to meet active women? That's the ruling by a national men's magazine, which calls Eugene one of the "50 best places to live" and singles it out as a great place for runners to meet their soulmates. - The Register Guard, Eugene, March 7, 2006
- Speeding toward a new relationship - (pdf) - Walking to Tony Roma's in Glendale, I finally had a chance to think about what I'd like to ask the men I was about to meet during my cupid.com speed date on a recent Wednesday night. - Glenda News Press, March 4, 2006
- The Fast and the Curious - (pdf) - Have a need for speed? Try enduring 15 dates in a mere two hours. - Intake.Com, February 16, 2006
- The (cyber) dating game - (pdf) - Walking to Tony Roma's in Glendale, I finally had a chance to think about what I'd like to ask the men I was about to meet during my cupid.com speed date on a recent Wednesday night. - Amarillo.Com, February 26, 2006
- Speed dating grows in popularity - (pdf) - SPRINGFIELD -- In about the time than it takes to get food at a drive-thru restaurant, you can now have a date. “Speed dating" is becoming a popular way to meet people in the Ozarks and it's not just for the kids. Men and women of all ages are rushing to hit it off with someone else. - KY3 News, February 14, 2006
Video Clip of PreDating Event in Springfield - KYTV News Channel 3
Note: Might take a minute to download...
- Cupid loads up on candy, flowers - (pdf) - Several Reginans met their potential Valentines on Wednesday. Cupid.com held a speed-dating event attended by 21 Regina singles..... - Regina Leader-Post , February 14, 2006
- Looking for Love - (pdf) - Looking for love is big business in the United States, with more than 100 million singles in this country. Today, there are more ways than ever, to find the right person. - CBS42 www.Wait.Com, February 13, 2006
- Hit men (and women) for love - (pdf) - IT AIN’T NO “SEX AND THE CITY,” FOLKS. In layman’s terms, the mid-Hudson dating scene is gloomy. Our landscape is vast. The people spread out. Singles roam aimlessly, hunting for another of their kind. Someone to shop with, cook for, maybe make and raise a baby with. But gloominess is relative. - RecordOnlin.Com, The Times Hearld Record, February 12, 2006
- Rapid Romance - (pdf) - West Eugene - Valentine's Day is fast approaching and some folks are looking for love through speed dating. It's a growing trend in the dating scene and pairs singles with other singles in the hopes of making a match. Tuesday night, participants who signed up at cupid.com were able to have a new date every six minutes at My Coffee in West Eugene. - KVAL 13 News - Eugene, February 9, 2006
- Six-minute speed dates have locals racing the clock - (pdf) - About 26 single men and women from the Gainesville/Ocala area went on a series of six-minute dates in hopes of meeting "the one" Tuesday night at Rigatelli's Italian Grill as part of the World's Largest Speed Dating Event which took place in other cities on Wednesday. - AlligatorOnline.Com, The Independent Florida Alligator, February 9, 2006
- Singles Looking for Love Try To Set Record - (pdf) - Wednesday night was proof that you can squeeze a lot into six short minutes. About sixty singles met up on the north side seeking dates, possibly mates and definitely a new world record. - WishTV Channel 8, Indianapolis, IN, February 9, 2006
- Frisky otters set pace for speed-dating soiree - (pdf) - Maymont's two otters won't be the only couple cuddling at the Richmond estate on Saturday.Single guests can look for their own valentines during speed dating sessions at Maymont's pre-Valentine's Day soiree, With Love From Your Significant Otter. This is the first time Maymont has included speed dating in the annual affair. - Fredericksburg.Com, February 8, 2006
- Speeddating Event A Success - (pdf) - Happy New Year. Now that we have gotten that out of the way it is time to look forward to the next holiday, Valentine's Day - or not. Many singles dread this holiday so I thought we'd take a short break from learning about the different avenues of meeting that special someone to find out just what Cupid has in store for us this time around. - CaptitalNews9.Com, February 8, 2006
Video Clip of PreDating Event VanDyck's in Schenectady -
Capital News Channel 9
Note: Might take a minute to download...
- Video Clip of PreDating Event On WXXATV - Albany - Fox 23 News.Com
Note: Might take a minute to download...
- Speed Dating World Record To Be Attempted - (pdf) - Cupid.com/PreDating will attempt to establish the Guinness World Record for the largest simultaneous speed dating event ever held in one evening. -
Radio Ink.Com, February 8, 2006
- Lansing singles aim for world record - (pdf) - Tonight, Lansing-area singles will participate in what Cupid.com/ PreDating is hoping to be the largest simultaneous speed dating event held in one evening across North America. - The Hub, February 8, 2006
- Speed Dating: Does it work? - (pdf) - Ever been on a first date when you know in the first 15 minutes that this is the wrong person for you? Of course you have. So, can you find the right person in 15, 6-minute dates instead?That's "speed dating" -- an organized event in which a bunch of single people each pay a fee to go serial dating for a few hours and then later jot down who they liked. The info is passed on to the host of the event (in this case the folks at cupid.com) who then try to make a match via email. - IndyStar.Com, February 8, 2006
- Local Singles Speed Up Their Love Lives - (pdf) - Mishawaka, IN - Valentines Day is just a week away, and there is no doubt some of you are still looking for love. Are you willing to commit to a long-term relationship, or is just a few minutes enough to ring your bell? - WNDU NewsCenter 16, February 7, 2006
Video Clip of PreDating Event Mishawaka, IN - WNDU TV Channel 16
Note: Might take a minute to download...
- Guinness mark: Speed-daters seek new track records - (pdf) - Indianapolis, a city famous for speed of the racing kind, could gain notoriety for speed of the dating kind. On Wednesday, the Hoosier capital will be among nearly 100 U.S. cities in Cupid.com/PreDating's attempt to establish the Guinness World Record for the largest simultaneous speed-dating event in North America. Organizers are hoping for an estimated 43,200 six-minute "speed dates.". - IndyStar.Com, February 6, 2006
- No time for love - (pdf) - Slow, traditional dating proves problematic for busy young professionals, so some turn to much faster methods of meeting a mate. - Intake, Indianapolis, IN, February 5, 2006
- PreDating: Six minutes to discover a possible love match - (pdf) - All it takes is six minutes, and that's all you get. To go on a speed date, that is. Cupid.com will conduct PreDating, also referred to as speed dating, Wednesday at Zea restaurant on Gregory Street. Participants will get six minutes to chat with each person and are guaranteed to meet at least 12 members of the opposite sex. - PensacolaNewsJournal.Com, February 3, 2006
- Cupid Strikes! - (pdf) - You have six minutes to dazzle, intrigue and captivate. Go! Sound overwhelming? It doesn?t have to be. Speed dating can be a great way to meet people if you adopt an attitude of possibility. - NewsLeader.Com, February 3, 2006
- Finding Love: Speed Dating - (pdf) - A lot of busy singles out there would like to try and meet someone, but traditional dating can be difficult. And if you're not interested in the bar scene, how do you even make a match? As part of a month long series, Coco Warner is taking a closer look at love. This week, she's helping us find it. Today's subject? Speed dating! - ksl.com - Utah's Online Source for Local News & Information, February 2, 2006
- Valentine's Day events for singles (Page 1) - (Page 2) - (Page 3) - (pdf) - Happy New Year. Now that we have gotten that out of the way it is time to look forward to the next holiday, Valentine's Day - or not. Many singles dread this holiday so I thought we'd take a short break from learning about the different avenues of meeting that special someone to find out just what Cupid has in store for us this time around. - TownOnline.com, February 1, 2006
- Fast-forward to love - (pdf) -Ken Kurisu is an outgoing guy who has never had trouble meeting people, he said. But when the La Crescenta resident heard about a speed-dating event, he thought he'd give it a try. - Glendale News Press , January 28, 2006
- PreDating session is Feb. 8 - (pdf) - There's a chance you've been on two dates in one day -- if a lunch date counts -- but have you ever been on more than a dozen in one hour? - Pensacola News Journal, January 24, 2006
- Fast and furious - (pdf) - For speed daters, sparks and time must fly - SouthBend Tribune , January 17, 2006
- A speedy way to eliminate prospective dates! - (pdf) - She applied lipstick; I pulled my hair back in my standard ponytail. We were a little nervous, anxious even, but excited. This wasn't just any first date, this was 14 first dates. We were about to go to the Van Dyck, a brew pub and music venue in Schenectady, to speed date. - TimesUnion.com , January 14, 2006
- Desperately Seeking Cupid! - (pdf) - Have you been seeking Cupid for so long that it feels like you'll never find love? - Pensacola News Journal, January 13, 2006
- Ready...Set...Date! - 13 men, 13 women, 5 minutes to find love - Poughkeepsie Journal, November 20, 2005
- Relationships can move faster in the mountains
- "DILLON - Tired of the Summit County dating scene - meeting people in loud bars, going on blind dates, getting someone's number on the ski lift?" -
Summit Daily News , September 13, 2005
- Find Love in Six Minutes or Less - "The scene at the darkened bar looks just like a snapshot from a junior high dance....." - Go-Triad, Wednesday, August 17, 2005 3:30 pm
- A Survival Guide for Being Single in Issaquah - ... “An Issaquah singles scene?” scoffs single Sammamish resident Ryan Zielonka. “There isn’t one. If you want that, you go to Seattle.”
- Issaquah Press , July 28, 2005
Denver: Stop Whining! - ... “My advice to ... Denver’s lonely hearts: Get out there! And stop whining! You don’t know how good you have it.
” - Forbes.com, July 25, 2005
- Pre-Dating: Match Made in Minutes! - Hate the downtown bar scene? Tired of spending your lonely Saturday nights watching VH1 countdown shows? Then a new business could help find your perfect mate in — get this — six minutes....
” - New-Record.com, July 19, 2005
- That Girl! - ... I like speed-dating because it's basically a more organized version of what happens at every bar, club or party you've ever been to....
- Palm Beach Post.com, June 24, 2005
- Cupid with a Clock -
Speed dating coordinator Lisa Tycocki oversees events in which particpants meet and talk to 10 or 12 other singles in six-minute "pre-dates." - The Hub, February 9, 2005
- Single in the Circle City - (pdf) - If “I’m sick of the bar scene” is a gripe of Circle City singles, the natural solution would seem to be do your mate-hunting elsewhere. But that presents yet another pesky question: Where do you go when you know who you are and what you want, but not where to find it? - Nuvo.Net, February 9, 2005
- Romance on the Run! - Howard County Times - Sept 9, 2003.